EBC offers adults many opportunities to meet with other Christians to encourage, challenge, and support each other through Bible studies and fellowship. These opportunities are offered throughout the year, month, and week.
- Adult Classes meet each Sunday morning and provide a comprehensive study of biblical and systematic theology, Bible survey, backgrounds, geography, hermeneutics, historical theology, and contemporary issues.
- Wednesday night prayer and Bible study
- Women’s Bible Study meets on Tuesdays during fall and spring semesters. Childcare is provided.
- Home Groups meet monthly on Sunday evenings in the homes of various church members (October through May). These meetings feature an interactive Bible study, group prayer, and a fellowship meal. Children are included.
- Men’s Breakfast and Women’s Brunch gatherings provide excellent opportunities for mutual encouragement. Following the meals, time is spent in biblical discussion of a practical topic pertaining to men and women.
- Small Groups routinely form among members who seek to encourage one another in the faith by seeking God’s truth together and pursuing relationships of spiritual accountability.
- Several adult activities are scheduled annually. The weekend retreats are held at a camp. The activities include events ranging from broomball, volleyball, and bowling to Christmas caroling and picnics.