Dr. Andy Naselli
September 22, 2020
We extend a warm invitation to all pastors and church leaders, encouraging you to join us for a day of lecture and discussion concerning the roles of men and women in the church and the home. We have invited Dr. Andy Naselli to help us better understand the shape of current debates and how we can think critically and biblically about this vital topic. While the topic is certainly divisive, we keenly anticipate the joy of laboring together as brothers in Christ as we strive to conform our local churches to the New Testament pattern. We warmly welcome you to join us for these important lectures.
- 8:00-8:30 – Registration and Coffee
- 8:30–9:30 – Session 1: What is the Spectrum of Major Views That People Hold on Men and Women, and What Are Two Major Types of Complementarianism Today? (Naselli)
- 9:45–10:45 – Session 2: What Are Key Arguments for Broad Complementarianism? (Naselli)
- 11:00–11:45 – Session 3: Title TBD (Dan Miller)
- 12:00–12:30 – Lunch
- 12:30–1:15 – Session 4: What Are Common Arguments Against Complementarianism? (Naselli)
- 1:15–2:00 – Q&A, Prayer
Dr. Andy Naselli is assistant professor of systematic theology & New Testament for Bethlehem College and Seminary. He also serves as an elder at Bethlehem Baptist Church. More information about his writing and teaching ministry can be found at andynaselli.com. Andy and his wife, Jenni, have been married since 2004 and have four daughters.