- Age-specific classes are held for children and youth ages 2.5 years through 12th grade.
- Elective courses are offered each quarter for adults. We are currently in the 3rd Quarter, spanning July 14–September 30.
- To find help with room assignments, stop at the welcome station located in the lobby.
- Nursery is provided.
- Taught by Dan Miller (AP Room)
- Course Description: This study examines the biblical teaching on the stewardship of possessions for all areas of life with the goal of finding the path of true financial freedom and contentment. Our time will combine solid biblical teaching, powerful tools, and hands-on practical experiences.
Our Triune God
- Taught by Dan Miller (Auditorium)
- Course Description: Before the creation of time, the one, true, and living God reveled in boundless, inter-trinitarian joy as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We were created to know and fellowship with this God—an inexpressible gift, and a mind-blowing quest. B. F. Westcott fans our courage by reminding us that "the difficulties of the Bible are the most fruitful guides to its divine depths." This course will investigate some of those divine depths. We will investigate biblical revelation concerning the triune nature of God, the necessity of this doctrine to the Christian life, and practical implication for our daily lives.